Monday, August 1, 2011

Finding Treasure In Another's Garage

I love free stuff, especially if I can sell it for a profit. My sister-in-law did some serious cleaning out of her garage. She was kind enough to let me look through her donation pile when she was finished. I found a few things with resell potential.

Disney Movies!


We love Veggie Tales!


Yes, people still buy movies on VHS. Take a look at some eBay listings here and here.


Good item for upcoming kids' consignment sale.


Most of these books show no sign of ever being read.



These are going to the consignment sale too.


I also brought home a dragon costume, computer learning games, acrylic display cubes, and a set of brand new dishes that I plan to sell. Next time a friend or family member is cleaning out their garage go and take a peek. You never know what you'll find.


No comments:

Post a Comment