Friday, January 14, 2011

The Beginning...



Welcome family and friends to my new blog. This is my second attempt at a blog. I started my first blog 2 years ago and only kept it for a few months. It was based solely around couponing. If you know me then you know I love a bargain and I soon became just a little obsessed with couponing. It wasn't to the extreme that was portrayed on TLC's Extreme Couponing Show but it was consuming too much of my time and thoughts. I was going to try to revamp that blog but decided I wanted a fresh start instead.

I'm on a quest to find balance in my life. I can be just slighty obsessive (lol), so this will be no easy task for me. I'm hoping this blog will help me stay accountable while staying connected to my family and friends. If I contribute a little to the household income through affiliate links at the same time that's fine too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment